Safaricom Home Fibre is a leading home internet service provider in Kenya, offering different packages, ranging from 5Mbps to 40Mbps. The Fibre plus package comes bundled with additional mobile data, SMS, and minutes. They also have an option to purchase home insurance alongside your home fibre subscription.
You can pay for your subscription through the Safaricom home app, M-Pesa Paybill, USSD, or in person at a Safaricom shop.
Prices for Home Fibre Package
- Bronze 5Mbps – KES 2,900
- Silver 10Mbps – KES 3,999
- Gold 20Mbps – KES 5,699
- Diamond 40Mbps – KES 11,499
Prices for Safaricom Home Fibre Plus package
- Bronze 5Mbps + 2GB mobile data + 100 minutes + unlimited SMS – KES 3,400
- Silver 10Mbps + 4GB mobile data + 200 minutes + unlimited SMS + Parental control feature – KES 4,999
- Gold 20Mbps + 4GB mobile data + 200 minutes + unlimited SMS + Parental control feature – KES 6,699
- Diamond 40Mbps + 4GB mobile data + 200 minutes + unlimited SMS + Parental control feature – KES 12,499
You can pay for your subscription through the following methods:
Below is the process to pay for your Safaricom Home Fibre package via M-Pesa paybill:
- Go to your M-pesa Menu
- Select Lipa na M-pesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter 150501 as the Business number
- Enter your account number, followed by your M-Pesa pin
- Complete the transaction
Safaricom Home App
You can pay for your Safaricom Home Fibre subscription through Safaricom’s Home Fibre app. The app also comes in handy when you want to track your internet usage, due date, purchase home insurance, get help or change your subscription details. The app is available for both Android and iOS users.
- Enter your Fibre account number
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Enter your Pin number and press OK.
- Confirm if all the details you have entered are correct and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA for the transaction
- Dial *400# on your phone and select option 1.
- Proceed to select your package and choose whether to make your Safaricom Home Fibre subscription payment via M-Pesa or Bonga Points.
- Follow the subsequent prompts to complete your transaction.