WhatsApp has recently launched a new feature that allows users to create their own digital avatars. The WhatsApp Avatar feature is a welcome addition for users who want more customization options for their profile picture beyond just taking a photo or selecting one from their phone’s gallery.
How to create a WhatsApp avatar
To create your own WhatsApp avatar, simply follow these steps:
- Update your WhatsApp to the latest version on Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Open WhatsApp and tap the three dots at the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings” to open the Settings menu.
- Select “Avatar” (create, edit profile photo).
- You will see the option, “create your avatar.” Click on it to get started.
- Now start creating your WhatsApp Avatar.
Once you’ve selected the “Create Avatar” option, you will be presented with a wide range of customization options. You can choose your avatar’s skin colour,